a blog of alexa rose pudil.

Friday, August 13, 2010

forget the past, look forward to the future.

i absolutely cannot believe how fast my summer went, plus my middle school years.. it all just flew by. i don’t think anyone should think that they wasted their summer, but that they saved up energy for a brand new year. highschool. ahh. can you believe it? i surely cant, well maybe a little. (: i am so excited to meet new people but still be close with my old friends.. see everyone from elementary school all grown up. haha it sounds silly but i cant wait. i am also hoping to really find who i am & what i want to be through highschool, that’s one thing important to me. I also just want to do great in my studies, sports & have great friendships and a great relationship. I know there are going to be rough patches and different paths to take, but I guess Ill just have to see what comes my way.

love, lex

No comments:

Post a Comment