a blog of alexa rose pudil.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

you never say hey or remember my name ;

& its probably cause you think your cooler than me .

your not better than anyone else , and no one is better than you . your just you . so before you give yourself a label you should know who you are . a few days ago i got a question on my formspring [http://www.formspring.me/alexxapudil] saying how they appreciate me because im a " good popular person " and understand losers . first of all , i wouldnt label myself as popular . yes i am friends with many " populars " but no one should be labeled . again , no one should be labeled or be labeling anyone else . who cares who your friends with ? what your families like ? what sports you play ? if you play any sports ? what you look like ? what you wear ? how smart you are ? it shouldnt matter . all that matter is having a house , close friends , and a family who love and care about who you are . dont bother what other people think , i know its hard to not care what other people think about you but it shouldnt matter .

love , lex (:

No comments:

Post a Comment