a blog of alexa rose pudil.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

you wear designer shades just to hide your face .

this year ive noticed a lot , and not just those noticeable things . ive noticed that no one is themselves , well rarely anyone . of course like any other middle school we have cliques . one clique is major rich , im talking their socks & pencils are from Juicy Couture and I think that no one should be pressured to wear a certain thing to [belong] . ive been there and done that trying to be someone im not , and it never works out . I know a lot of girls including myself who have tried to change to get a boy to like them , yeah I wouldnt take that step in your eighth grade year or ever . because anyone boys or girls should like you for who you are . so stop trying to belong and be yourself . ive learned to take my own advice . see what happens (:

No comments:

Post a Comment